Pic of yourself

It says Ayotte on the bass drum head.

yes, but if you look at the toms, they look like Ludwig lugs. the floor tom leg brackets look like Ludwigs...and the tom facing him to the very right of the picture looks like the blue/olive Ludwig badge.

i can guarantee you they're Ludwigs (or maybe the toms are).

I'm a newish drummer & just found a great band.

I

m_33f538da7155ef594d914897ff0b29c1.jpg

m_6c93d01b8bf9af29a1e3cbf919ab21c1.jpg

m_bec349c63619f4cc0ea93d4e69916e4b.jpg

Has anyone else got this uneasy feeling that sooooooooooo many drummers look like trainee serial killers??? Theres been some really nice pix of drummers with kids/grandkids etc but some with really scary eyes as well.....not pretty like me.....LMBFAO!!!

Attachments

• jonjon.jpg
    jonjon.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 1,424
Has anyone else got this uneasy feeling that sooooooooooo many drummers look like trainee serial killers??? Theres been some really nice pix of drummers with kids/grandkids etc but some with really scary eyes as well.....not pretty like me.....LMBFAO!!!

Hey Jon,

Would you let your daughter go out with me?

keith_alone_closeup.jpg

Don't look too deeply into THOSE eyes! lol

Haha.. I dont have any record, I dont even have any drums, but here I am!!

Attachments

• miesto dienos 105.2.JPG
    miesto dienos 105.2.JPG
    123.2 KB · Views: 1,043
Here is an old one of a show 5 years ago with my band Fireign

Attachments

• 1e7f4560.jpg
    1e7f4560.jpg
    196 KB · Views: 1,035
Last edited:
100607633a4785020761l.jpg

here's me having a lovely pint of ottakringer, lovely stuff :), im actually scruffy in this picture, but i was at a festival

Gig some time ago, I love theese pics... not my kit though..

Wega, are you playing left hand trad on a righty kit? I thought I saw a video from you once before, and I don't remember you using that grip.

heres me with my friend rob...hes on the right of the frame...im the goon with the pencil case...

moirrobetrollingstones.jpg

and heres me with a friend from college when i had my mohawk....

moi et hannah.jpg

and sure ill go for another one!!this is me with my crazy long hair with my funky jumper-rug-thing that i wear like everyday....(an i actually dont know the chick....so dont ask!!?!)

me with who.jpg

Back