Pics of your pets!!

This is Pepper. she's 4 years old now but i believe this was taken about 2 years ago...

HPIM0618.jpg

This is Sam. he was put down 2 years ago. he was the best dog ever, even though he acted like a cat haha.

HPIM0617.jpg

CONAN.
Boxer/Dalmation
three yrs old

has his own futon

backyard to run crazy in

strike a pose

got an itch I have to scratch

something to chew on

Puppy Pilates

playing hide and seek

Last edited:
As a dog trainer I feel like I have the best job in the world. I get to work with dogs (my own and other people's) every day of my life.

DB - I never put the name with the occupation. That is so cool that you get to work with animals(Dogs) as your day job. My wife works for a veterinarian and my brother is a vet and I think they are both so lucky. Animals do great things for your psyche dont they!!?? Good for you DogBreath!

This was Boris. He died almost a year ago. He was 17 (I got him in 1989), so I guess he had a good innings. The best cat I have ever known.

Attachments

• pic9.jpg
    pic9.jpg
    169.7 KB · Views: 892
Awesome pets everyone, How did you get them used to your drumming habits?

Awesome pets everyone, How did you get them used to your drumming habits?
My first dog was already more than ten years old when I got my drums, and she never got used to them. To this day she'll get up and leave the room as soon as I start drumming, which I think says a lot about her excellent taste in music. My next dog grew up with the drums from day one and she always liked the noise, especially the bass drum. She's the one that went with me to NAMM, a Steve Gadd clinic, and a "Bermuda" Schwartz clinic. I can't say if it was their ages when they were exposed to my drumming or if it was just their natural dispositions.

Conan would sit by the drums and sleep if I let him, and he too grew up with drums. When he was a puppy when you did a double bass pattern he would get all excited and start running back and forth with this look of joy on his face.
My daughters cat used to sleep in the bass drum on the pillow.

My cat's pretty deaf. Whether that's just from old age or years of listening to my drums I couldn't tell you, but it works out well.

This is my baby, her name is Chyna. 7yo last month, She has deformed back legs they kind of point side ways and she has some pain after she plays to much but she is a very happy girl and seems to somehow brighten even the crappiest days.

Here she is on the couch again, she is so spoiled.
China003.jpg

She goes nuts in the snow, kinda like catnip for her.
motorcycleandchyna005.jpg

hello fot all drummers ,so here is my pets ,sorry for the quality of pics but i even own a camera so sometimes when i see a friend i take it to my home and shoot all what i can,i have 3 dog 2 pekingese and i do not know the other one in english,vinny and malu the two blak ones and daucher the other...i love three of them ,malu is pregnant from vinny and we hope to have litle dogs in three months....

Attachments

• DSC_0008.jpg
    DSC_0008.jpg
    180.4 KB · Views: 938
  • DSC_0012.jpg
    DSC_0012.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 1,191
  • DSC_0015.jpg
    DSC_0015.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 902
Back