how to set up addictive drums with roland td-4

Andrew Kent

iv got the midi-usb cable and fl studio and addictive drums, i have tried alot, but i cant get no sound out of it. please help thankyou.

have you tried the tutorials??

just google "addictive drums tutorial" that should help

the other thing its that maybe you have something in the configuration of your sound card that might be changed? have you tried that??

also you can try this

http://homerecording.com/bbs/forum.php

good luck!!!!!!!

iv got the midi-usb cable and fl studio and addictive drums, i have tried alot, but i cant get no sound out of it. please help thankyou.

Hi There!

I use alesis DM6 pads through a trigger IO then onto addictive drums which is running outside of any DAW, i use something called savihost to load it standalone (it also lets me record to a wav file too, which is how I record my youtube vids), I use that to play live, i dont use the old module at all now. I get 6ms of latency on an external creative E-MU 0404 sound card, but I used to use it on my standard laptop soundcard and got about 10ms of latency on that, which I think is still actually marginally better than the module was!

I can give you help on setting this up, the question is, is this what you want to do, or are you wanting to record the midi track and process later?

Back