Any Paramore fans here?

Fred D

Pioneer Member
My daughter is 16 and rented The Final Riot Paramore DVD from Net Flix. She has the CDs so I've listen to them numerous times.

The DVD friggin rocks! The band is super tight and powerful. The musicianship is superb!

I don't like all of their songs, but the performance blew me away.

The drummer rocks. He's playing a Truth kit with wood hoops. I didn't like his slappy snare sound, but that guy can play drums.

If you like this band check out the DVD.

I like a couple of their songs. I think the drumming is missery business is outstanding.

I like them, but if Paramore is kind of a "Guilty Pleasure" because you're more into metal and hard rock, you should check out VersaEmerge. Similar band format, but with a more edgy sound and complex time signatures. They also had a good drummer, but he recently left. I don't know about his replacement.

And, uh, their singer.
sierra-kusterbeck--large-msg-12413890104.jpg

I believe I have said enough.

Last edited:
they are a really tight band, i wouldn't say I'm their biggest fan or anything but they are a bunch of really talented people...and they are all so young too. Check our their acoustic stuff too, its amazingly good. Awesome drumming. I enjoying playing to their music.

I like them, but if Paramore is kind of a "Guilty Pleasure" because you're more into metal and hard rock, you should check out VersaEmerge. Similar band format, but with a more edgy sound and complex time signatures. They also had a good drummer, but he recently left. I don't know about his replacement.

And, uh, their singer.
sierra-kusterbeck--large-msg-12413890104.jpg

I believe I have said enough.

If you can, y'know, put a word in for me i'd appreciate it! :p oj but i'll check them out @ sum point.

Also SF i'm surprised the snare sounded "slappy" because on the recordings i think it sounds quite deep and throaty.

I love Paramore! I love the drummer, and, dang, the singer sure does have an amazing voice! I love Zac's drums so much, I'm gonna buy a Truth kit when I graduate college.

I am not a fan but I do enjoy their musical style.

Back