YAY my new DWs here :D

mrbling

Silver Member
finnaly they have arrived were due in mid june got them today and couldnt be happier. sound amazing cant wait for band practice to show em off :p also got new paiste yesterday to replace broken one. sounds gooooood :D

Specs (as promised)

Drums - DW collectors series Maple super tangerine glass.
12" (width) x 10" (depth)
14"x14"
16"x16"
22"x18"

Snare - Remo 50th anniversary 14" x 5.5"

Cymbals - mix of zils paiste and sabian

hi hats - Sabian 14" X-celerators
Crash - Zildjian 18" A custom crash, Paiste 20" 2oo2 crash
Ride - Sabian 21" Raw bell dry ride
China - Zildjian Oriental china trash

hardware - Bigdog b series stands
pearl hi hat
Tama road pro omni ball snare stand
DW 9002 double pedal
DW tom mount

i think that is all :)

hope you like em

Attachments

• P1900[01]_05-05-10.jpg
    P1900[01]_05-05-10.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 4,494
  • P1900[02]_05-05-10.jpg
    P1900[02]_05-05-10.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 4,565
  • P1900_05-05-10.jpg
    P1900_05-05-10.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 4,566
  • P1901_05-05-10.jpg
    P1901_05-05-10.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 3,327
  • P1922_05-05-10.jpg
    P1922_05-05-10.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 3,314
  • P1924[03]_05-05-10.jpg
    P1924[03]_05-05-10.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 4,437
Last edited:
YAAAAAAH!!! THE WAIT TIME WAS WORTH IT!!!

As you can tell i'm happy, I'm also really happy for you and may make a trip up country to take....i mean look at them :p

Once again congratulations, George :]

Specs are a must.

Congrats on the kit, Thats a wicked finish!!!

How does it compare to your old Pearl kit?

-Jonathan

lol,

had a feeling youd be first to comment

well worth the wait kit is almost finished hi hat stand then im sorted. and can finally start saving money

hell of a leap from the pearl. love the finish my guitaris keeps saying i should have gotten ruby glass instead but i really dont care what he thinks :p

ill edit the specs in, how could i forget.

Nice! What are the specs on those? Might as well give us the cymbal specs while you're at it. Congratulations!

just missed em mike, check first post again

Really nice! I like the color a lot. Yay on the 12x10", too. I use one on my "small" kit and a 13x10" on my "big" kit. To hell w/ short toms! :)

Do you sit especially low or do you just like the look of the tom, way off to the left like that?

well im not the tallest my snare and hats are as low as they can go cos i find that most comfortable. i wanted to make sure i dont gouge the bass drumm and dont want the tom higher, its only slightly further left than my old kit when it was on a snare stand which i might still go back to. also meant i didn have to move my cymbal stand to use the clamp

woo just found memory lock for tom :p thinking ill use the mount for sure over snare stand.

Hey man,

Congrats on the DeeDubs they are absolutely beautiful. Mind If I pop over to Kent for a play? heheheheh

Seriously nice kit though - I'm very envious! Be sure to post a recording soon man I wanna hear those babies

Ant :)

Real sweet KIT! you scored!!! Next....I want to hear a youtube recording!!

K

lol. I have the desire to "borrow" your kit but you don't have to worry because I'm just going to sit here in America stareing enviously at your new DWs and your cymbals. Congratulations.

Not a real big fan of DW, but that is a very lovely looking kit! And great cymbal choice too!

nice too see everyone likes it :) much more impressive in person i dont have a great camera.

i would post a youtube recording but i have no mics of a decent video camera to do it with :(

glad you do. this is the third DW kit ive played and its easily my favorite :p.

i plays a birch kit on recording ( only the 10th birch DW ever made) which was nice but these maple shells really kick ass

Back