tim burton's alice in wonderland

Very mixed feeling about this film, great visual effects but the kids got a bit bored with the story. Was hard to work out what johnny depp was saying at times.
The best part of the film was watching matt lucus from little britian who plays Tweedle DUMB!.. and Tweedle dee!! Reminded me of someone!! Lol.

I have yet to see it myself, but man am I trying. The visuals and overall art look outstanding, I gotta see in it 3D, especially after seeing avatar in just 2D.

Johnny Depp as The Mad Hatter; perfect role for him. I personally think Tim Burton did well on the look of The Mad Hatter as well. Ah, I gotta go see this movie lol might just go tonight.

I found the film very atmosphereic, the production and cast are clearly very apt and professional in their acting, i found the film to have a tinge of the oldy worldy fill about it, not your usuall Hollywood, take, they have kept true, to how the book was orginally concieved. Johnny Deep, is a great English actor, his accent, being very rounded and articulate of English east end, all in all, not a bad film. v ..

Haha, don't worry, Scott still exists, and we are practicing hard every week.
My 'new band' is project band for a conference where we will be playing a full weekend for a few times a day. It's a worshipband. I auditioned for it, and I made it. Not because of my skills they said, but because of my enthousiasm and my focus. So, now it's three saturdays rehearsing, learning 35 songs or so, and then playing one weekend and after that it's done.

Nice! I also play in a conference worship band as you may know (the Dutch IFES band), and trust me: that is an awesome experience. What conference will you be playing at?
If you need any tips on this, PM me. Most important tip is (assuming the conference is from a friday through a sunday): don't stay up till 2:30AM on friday drinking beer and socializing. It's gonna be very tempting, but chances are you're gonna be practising at 8AM. Been there, done that... my playing was still fine but it does not work wonders for your focus and your mood... lol!

Back