Mapex or Legend? :)

Daphfz

Hey guys im watching 2 double pedals on ebay at the moment, one is a Mapex P390A which comes with a carry bag, the other is a Legend DP800 Double Pedal, i've never heard of legend, and i was wondering if someone could shed some light on this matter and also if anyone has played either of these, tell me how smooth they are?

Thankyou :)

Daphfz

heres the links to the Legend pedal. If you wish to see the mapex pedal go here.

Please tell me which you think is better, i need to make a choice on them in just under 3 days.
Thanks

Personally, if you're going to get a double I'd get something a bit higher end. Of the two the Mapex. You can probably score a really nice single for the price of a cheap double, particularly second hand. Look used. The legend is probably a piece of rubbish and whilst the Mapex is better - it doesn't look spectacular either.

Yea if i had the money i would get something higher end, but yea.... only 15 and still at school :) so go with the mapex, alrighty, thanks :).

Yea if i had the money i would get something higher end, but yea.... only 15 and still at school :) so go with the mapex, alrighty, thanks :).

Have you looked second hand yet?

Yeah, i have looked for second hand high end pedals, but they are still too expensive lol, i dont come across money all that often, my budget is about $150 AU, about $60 in UK cash i think.

But yea... the mapex should be alot smoother then the $50 double pedal i have at the moment, i think.... :)

Back