Drummerworld Avatars (Top ten)

Thanks PFG, but Click it where, and drag it to where?.

I open the image on a seperate tab. Then minimise so that the second tab is smaller than the screen (this allows you to see both DW and your image). Once you're into "edit avatar" on DW, you'll see a little image box. Bring up the minimised screen with your image, click and drag across to the box. Press save it it should work.

Apols for my explaination mate. I am a computer muppet.

You guys are the bomb!. Thanks PFG and Fuo. I used Fuos step by step detailes to set my Avatar.
You guys Rock!.
Hey since you guys are open to help, maybe you can tell me how to create new Threads?.

Go to the section where you want to open a new thread and click this button on the upper left...

B.

Attachments

• newthread.gif
    newthread.gif
    3.1 KB · Views: 109
Thanks B, but what do you mean by "section"?.
I dont know if I'm spacin out or what but I dont think I've ever seen that "New Thread" icon.

If you enter the forum you have sections like "Drummers" "General Discussion" . there you click and then you see "new thread" above left - means you can make there a new thread in this section.

B.

since the last list was compiled in 2009, anyone wanna do a top 10 for 2010? (preferably one that includes me)

-Jonathan

Back