What's your "day" job?

what's your "day" job?

graphic designer at an insurance company ... a little boring and much underpaid ;-)
my wife takes care of my sons (9 and 15) and manages our home.

I have had many jobs. My job in California, before I moved to WA State, I was a baker & chef in a vegetarian cafe, since there is not any vegetarian food places here ,I took on a job I can do at home. I am a customer service telecommunications model actress, you know , the hot girl ads you see on late night tv or the ads in the back of those men's magazines you call for 99cents a minute. It is a fun job and I can work when ever I want.
I am nothing like the Aerosmith video!!!! LOL
Pinner aka I'm not telling

Supermarket Refrigeration supervisor...

after my recent surgery...couch potato

im currently studying photography in College an hope to pursue it as a career...

I study nursing and I work with mentally and visually handicapped people when I don't study (to pay for my wedding :))

I design and write software for portable terminals in the area of; Communications, Device Management, Navigation/Surveying, and upgrade utilities for laser scanners, and other small devices.

I've done it all from sales, to customer service, to retail, management, corporate, fraud claims for a major bank, and got nothing but an anxiety and panic disorder...

So I moved onto something completely new...I'm now a registered pet nurse (RPN), and work for a veteranarian hospital...I love it, it's the most satisfying job I've ever had, and can actually smile going into work everyday...I just had back surgery done too, so I'm missing it right now, but I'll be back there in no time :D

I currently deliver pizza for pizza hut. It's great money for a min. wage job with all the tips and such. I'm starting music classes this summer (less work and more music is just what I need!). My goal is to make music my job. :)

I've been a copier/printer/fax technician (the guy you love to hate) for the last 25 years. Drumming helps me relieve the tension brought on by the stupid things that some people do to their office equipment.BOOMCRASH!!!!!

I'm the guy that comes to your house or business and fixes your broken Dell computer.

I work for a company out of Dallas, Texas. I travel to sites (businesses and homes) to repair, install, and troubleshoot computers (mostly Dell), printers, and networks. I drive between 700 and 1000 miles a week. Lots of windshield time! lol And lots of overtime (makes the band gig difficult).

All and all, a good job...Let's me live in the middle of nowhere and not work in a factory.

Last edited:
Uni at the moment. In 2012; a product design engineer working in the automotive industry. Hopefully I can get in on Toyota or the sports division of a European company. Even better if I can stay in Aus.

currently i am a senior in college waiting to graduate. my job is a part time worship leader in loveland, oh. i will become a full time worship leader when i graduate...so knowing drums is incredibly handy :)

hoping to gig out when i get more time to take it seriously.

Back