Where are you?

Zickosdrummer

Be proud of where you are. I get tired of trying to figure out from where people are posting. Post your location in your personal information. It sheds some light on your perspective in your posts. I am from Norman, Oklahoma, cultural center of the universe!

Suburbs of Philadelphia, PA, USA in beautiful Bucks County, location of the epic struggle for Americas freedom from England. It's a great part of America to live in, you have oceans, mountains, beautiful country, world culture, great food, not too many earthquakes or tornados. I feel fairly safe here. NJ protects us from a Tsunami. No offense to England or NJ intended.

Andys place is definitely a heaven on earth, I saw the pics. Gorgeous English countryside. And a truly gargantuan landscaping effort (among other amenitys), right Andy?

Sitting in my Girlfriend's living room, avoiding packing because she's moving house tomorrow.

I always put Los Angeles as my location, even though I'm in an adjacent suburb (Torrance.)

Some members are quite clever with their listing though, one has -

hahahahahahahahaha Great stuff!!

Bermuda

I'm just a country boy from Winfield, Alabama. It's a very small town, we only have 5 red lights! I'm just about 35 miles east of Tupelo, Mississippi. Needless to say there's not much to do here. My wife and i have to go to Birmingham to do anything fun. It is quiet where we live though and i like it that way.

I always put Los Angeles as my location, even though I'm in an adjacent suburb (Torrance.)

It's still Los Angeles county, even if it's not the city of Los Angeles. So you're still right.

But to the OP: I agree, it's a bit annoying when people ask "how much is this worth" or "what can I expect to pay.." or "where can I find a place that...." other such questions that are going to vary based on location without providing the location they are in. This site caters to such an international crowd, and the answer for some questions are going to be very different depending on where in the world one is.

Suburbs of Philadelphia, PA, USA in beautiful Bucks County, location of the epic struggle for Americas freedom from England. It's a great part of America to live in, you have oceans, mountains, beautiful country, world culture, great food, not too many earthquakes or tornados. I feel fairly safe here. NJ protects us from a Tsunami. No offense to England or NJ intended.

YOU HAVE NO OCEANS - THEY ARE OURS HERE IN NJ! :)

NJ is thought of as a satellite wasteland of NYC and Phildelphia, but it is actually an awesome state in terms of diversity of geography. We do have both mountains and the ocean, as well as significant farmlands (yes, we are the Garden State for a reason). The environmentally protected area of the Pinelands Reserve in southern NJ is over 1 millions acres in size. I can drive to Philadelphia in a half hour, yet I have a dairy farm down the street. And despite NY's claims, we technically "own" the Statue of Liberty.

Besides, who doesn't love The Sopranos and Frank Sinatra?

Be proud of where you are. I get tired of trying to figure out from where people are posting. Post your location in your personal information. It sheds some light on your perspective in your posts. I am from Norman, Oklahoma, cultural center of the universe!

Not far from you - on the wind swept plains of Blaine County, near Geary. We've probably bumped shoulders in Larsen's or Guitar Center in OKC, lol. My step daughter and my money go to Norman. She is in her third year at OU right now.

I'm just a country boy from Winfield, Alabama. It's a very small town, we only have 5 red lights! I'm just about 35 miles east of Tupelo, Mississippi. Needless to say there's not much to do here. My wife and i have to go to Birmingham to do anything fun. It is quiet where we live though and i like it that way.

Geez, I know where that's at. I used to live in Tuscaloosa back in the mid 1980s. We spent a lot of time in Birmingham, too ,ha ha. One of these days, we are going to drive back down there just to eat at Dreamland Ribs, Krystal Burgers, Morrison's Cafeteria, and then leave and come back home. I sure miss those old haunts.

NJ is thought of as a satellite wasteland of NYC and Phildelphia, but it is actually an awesome state in terms of diversity of geography. We do have both mountains and the ocean, as well as significant farmlands (yes, we are the Garden State for a reason). The environmentally protected area of the Pinelands Reserve in southern NJ is over 1 millions acres in size. I can drive to Philadelphia in a half hour, yet I have a dairy farm down the street. And despite NY's claims, we technically "own" the Statue of Liberty.

Lol OK, but the oceans are close enough. I lived right near you in Lumberton then Oaklyn over 14 straight years. I am in your phone book under electricians lol. NJ does get a bad rap. The TV shows don't help. NJ has a lot. I always buy my gas there lol, it's like 20 cents a gallon cheaper plus they pump it for you! Practice time! But really, you got NYC, The Jersey shore, and if that aint enough you got DC, Phila, Baltimore, just a hop away. Lots of bang for the buck.

I am on the left coast of Florida. 2 miles from the Gulf Of Mexico due west of Tampa. A few hours to the Atlantic Ocean and about 150 to Cuba. and 1040 from my roots in Baltimore maryland.

I'm from the Nati! Cincinnati, of course. Home of Skyline Chili, the Reds (we don't mention that other so-called pro team here) and the worlds best ice-cream, Graeter's!

I live in Ohio but work just over the river in Covington, Kentucky so I'm often posting from a different state (like right now).

I am from: Venezuela / State: Zulia / City: Ojeda...close to Lake Maracaibo, the biggest in South America.

Damn, and now you tell me. I just bought the Statue of Liberty from NY. They lied, they lied. I have been ripped off. But fear not. I have an email here worth 50 million dollars from Nigeria. I'll be OK.

Geez, I know where that's at. I used to live in Tuscaloosa back in the mid 1980s. We spent a lot of time in Birmingham, too ,ha ha. One of these days, we are going to drive back down there just to eat at Dreamland Ribs, Krystal Burgers, Morrison's Cafeteria, and then leave and come back home. I sure miss those old haunts.

Wow! It is a small world when somebody has heard of or been to Winfield! Dreamland BBQ is still there and the food is awsome! Best place in the south to get ribs IMO!

I'm from the Nati! Cincinnati, of course. Home of Skyline Chili, the Reds (we don't mention that other so-called pro team here) and the worlds best ice-cream, Graeter's!

I live in Ohio but work just over the river in Covington, Kentucky so I'm often posting from a different state (like right now).

Yeah, a few years ago I flew to Cincinatti to visit my brother in Springboro (near Dayton). I rented a car at the airport, and it had a Kentucky license plate. It was then that I realized I wasn't in Ohio....

Yeah, a few years ago I flew to Cincinatti to visit my brother in Springboro (near Dayton). I rented a car at the airport, and it had a Kentucky license plate. It was then that I realized I wasn't in Ohio....

Yeah, it's one of our favorite tricks...the Cincinnati airport is in Northern Kentucky. Really screws some people up. lol.

Back