Haiti after earthquake

IAN - W -

Rebel
People and Country are merciless devastated. In addition - Dominican Republic, Cuba and Jamaica were affected as well, but Haiti took the worst part.
Many countries are responding with major support and rescue teams, to help our Haitians brothers and sisters.....Is it a God somewhere? Seems that It has forgotten Haitians!

Attachments

• HAITI-GIRL.jpg
    HAITI-GIRL.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 121
  • Haiti_Earthquake.jpg
    Haiti_Earthquake.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 137
  • Haiti_Earthquake2.jpg
    Haiti_Earthquake2.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 126
Beyond terrible, one of God's preferred mysteries - inflict the worst suffering on the most vulnerable.

You mean like that time he wiped out the entire planet that except for the old man on a boat with all the animals? If History has shown us anything it's that God is tempestuous, merciless and cruel. Show me one other being that can slay two and half million people in his "good book" and still be worshiped by billions.

List of Countries that are helping with (rescue teams, water, food, first aid, shelter, money)are:
Dominican Republic
Venezuela
Mexico
USA
Costa Rica
Argentina
Chile
Nicaragua
Panama
Colombia
Taiwan
Canada
France
Cuba
China
Germany
Italy
Spain
Peru
Bolivia
Guyana
Japan
Guatemala
Great Britain
Belgium - Luxembourg - Sweden
Brasil
Russia
Salvador
Paraguay
Honduras
Israel.

Watching the news yesterday and they're still pulling survivors from the rubble.

It's a testament to man's ability to survive, and it almost brought me to tears seeing family reunions.

5 days buried underground, I can only hope the searchers will keep searching, and the living will keep hoping.

We want people lives to be recover again and not to be taken away by Nature.....Nature does not forgive human mistakes against it.

HI!!
I read the whole article in newspaper.
Seems really bad. I think this is just the beginning. We have to see lot more.
All this is done due to our science and research.

Back