its official!

v.zarate

Gold Member
i was finally able to get zildjians!

ive been using sabian xs20 cymbals for a few years now. they are good cymbals but they weren't the the cymbals i dreamed of. So, today i took a ride to GC hoping to find some aax on sale for black friday (to take the place of my "imo" heavy xs20 crashes) and just ended up bring an A custom box home. i messed around with ALL the ones they had and determined that they all the A-customs sounded real good before getting a box! boy was i right!

20131129_163307_zpsc7929256.jpg

20131129_171554_zps445cf668.jpg

20131129_171637_zps5b5b88d2.jpg

20131129_171544_zpsc17c501b.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, that's quite an upgrade from XS20s! Congrats on your new bronze.

Wow, that's quite an upgrade from XS20s! Congrats on your new bronze.

thanks bud!

ive been on and off my kit today (running errands), and i just cant get enough. i know its a big step up but i should of just went with zildjian A-lines along time ago. i couldnt be any happier!

Last edited:
A Customs are great cymbals. I have an A Custom Ping ride that I like a lot and I love the crashes though I don't have any right now. Enjoy those beauties!

Wow! a bunch of A Customs. Most drummers don't get to do that very often. Congrats. That's really some thing. It's hard not to keep playing on, and on, when you get some new gear like that. So cool.

Very nice (and shiny). Love your bamboo kit too.

Congrats on the new cymbals.......they look great and compliment the DW kit perfectly

thanks bud!

A Customs are great cymbals. I have an A Custom Ping ride that I like a lot and I love the crashes though I don't have any right now. Enjoy those beauties!

the crashes are just WOW!

Wow! a bunch of A Customs. Most drummers don't get to do that very often. Congrats. That's really some thing. It's hard not to keep playing on, and on, when you get some new gear like that. So cool.

yes, it hard to get new gear and not be able to play it all day. ive enjoyed them everytime i sat down to play.

Very nice (and shiny). Love your bamboo kit too.

thanks bud! its an awesome kit thats well built with great tone.

Back