All I want for Christmas is.....

Mapex Falcon foot pedal..tried it in the store yesterday and it was niceee

I need some hardware to finish my 16" floor tom.

... and I would really like some goodies for my "studio": mics and some new cables.

Drum/Cymbal-wise I'm ok for now. A Supra wouldn't be too much to ask for, though, would it? haha

...well-mannered, good-natured kids. Unrealistic you say? Well, I must be on Santa's "nice" list because I've gotten it for the past 8 years!

Drum-wise, I just want a set of tablas.

Good luck with the tablas! I went to ProDrum and actually got to take a set and put it on the floor and I tried to pay them. I certainly don't know what I'm doing and couldn't get those things to sound at all. I know it's a instrument that would take me years to understand. I'd be like that kid learning violin - where for I'd be screeching for the first year before I made an acceptable sound!

But for me, I'm debating if I want a matching maple blue/olive oyster snare to go with my new kit. I got an offer to get one at dealer cost, so I think I'd be stupid not to take it, yet at the same time, I already have my Supra and I'm quite happy with the kit the way it is.

Talk about first world problems, eh?

"If I had one wish that I could wish this holiday season, it would be for all the children of the world to join hands and sing together in the spirit of harmony and peace.

If I had two wishes that I could wish for this holiday season, the first would be for all the children of the world to join hands and sing in the spirit of harmony and peace.. and the second would be for $30 million a month to be given to me, tax-free in a Swiss bank account."

-Steve Martin
excerpt from SNL Appearance

You missed the month-long orgasm to be brought about slowly by... Rosanna Arquette was it?

You missed the month-long orgasm to be brought about slowly by... Rosanna Arquette was it?

...not so much missed as implied in an attempt to keep this cheery thread more family oriented...

I would like to get a Ludwig classic maple 20x14, 12x9, 14x14 in blue sparkle but that's not happening so I will settle for some sticks, socks, and to spend the day with my wife...... And a couple six packs.

Back