Got the TAMAS set up just right...

blasterbeat

After tweeking the tom positions up and down, to and fro; I believe I got them where I like them. Here they are...AGAIN!!

Attachments

• Picture 135.jpg
    Picture 135.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 784
  • Picture 136.jpg
    Picture 136.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 785
  • Picture 137.jpg
    Picture 137.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 769
  • Picture 138.jpg
    Picture 138.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 768
  • Picture 139.jpg
    Picture 139.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 769
  • Picture 140.jpg
    Picture 140.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 773
Thank you for the compliment!! Yes, they are the new Imps...however I do feel that TAMA took a step backwards by making them from poplar wood but it's my first set(hopefully a starclassic maple in the years to come will be next)and I'm groovin'. Still figuring out the tuning on them.

BTW, your set is one I admire, those homemade octobans are something else. I'd like to make some.

that set up looks comfy! even though i play a 7 piece always breakdown now and then to have the 2 toms to left of the bass drum for a while......lol

is that a HH Crash i see? I'm sure the Mienl HCS' compliment that baby! (lol)

specs pwease?

-Jonathan

that set up looks comfy! even though i play a 7 piece always breakdown now and then to have the 2 toms to left of the bass drum for a while......lol

is that a HH Crash i see? I'm sure the Mienl HCS' compliment that baby! (lol)

specs pwease?

-Jonathan

Bass: 18x22
Toms:12x9 13x10
Floor: 16x16
Snare: 14x5.5

Sabian 16" HH Medium Thin Crash (my baby)
Meinl 14" hats, 20" ride, 12" china (this pie is sweet!!)
Zildjian vintage 18" crash; not sure what line but the company stamp is from the late '50s to early '60s. Alittle too brash for my taste but it was free and it's something to use. Wouldn't mind trading it.

they look fine but I can't get over the use of plastic bass drum hoops.

Back