What's your "day" job?

Well...

I'm a golf manager/club fitter for a driving range & teaching facility on the eastern shore of Maryland.

I love golf as much as drums, if you can believe that.

FORE! ;-)

I am a Student right now; finishing up my sophomore year. I also do database management for an insurance company.

I have no life beyond my school and my music right now....

im a junior in HS and currently im professionally unemployed. i used to work for a soils engineer(yeah thats right) and im looking to get a job at a grocery store.

I do tech support for an internet/phone/cable company outside of Austin, Tx. I'm slowly making (or trying to make) the transition into professional playing.

I'm the Drummer and Musicial Director for Rascal Flatts. When I'm not doing that, I'm teaching at my percussion studio in Nashville.

I just watched a few of your Youtube videos. You do give those Ludwigs a beating. Good job.

I'm a landman for an independent natural gas exploration company. I do maps, surveying, contract negotiations, lease analysis, lease buying, damage settlements, and anything else in order to remain as useful as possible...

I'm presently an unemployed electrical engineer and CAD driver. A lot of what I do now goes overseas for a lot of companies :( If things don't get better soon, I'll start practicing the phrase "would you like to supersize that?"

Lyle

Back