My band on Spotify - check it!

Robin

Hey guys! Today, my band finally went up on Spotify, check it out! Right now, we're releasing our debut single along with the b-side.

The music is sort of a mix between the heavy riffs and playfulness of the 70′s, and the darkness and simplicity of the grunge and alternative scenes of the 90′s.

You can listen to it on Spotify HERE!

15599010151291309585842.jpg

57743010150741182182012.jpg

EDIT: needless to say, I'm the drummer :)

Awesome stuff Robin. Great drum sound, your playing sounded totally pro. So do the songs. Fantastic Rock and roll drumming on both songs. I have to give big props to the tracking, the playing, the engineering, and the mastering. They all came together. I really could find nothing in these 2 songs to complain about, in fact, quite the opposite, they sound radio ready right now.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how happy are you with this effort?

Woah, thanks mate! Really appreciate the feedback. Yeah, we're all very happy on how the production and sound turned out. I wasn't 100% sure on how I would play on all sections of the songs (especially the second song Tide) but it all worked out in the end. I personally think it sounds great!

We actually filmed and documented the drumrecording (with subtitles and everything), you can watch it Right Here!

Thanks again!

I like it! Smart, catchy modern rock. Sounds like it was mixed by a guitar player though.. :\

EDIT: I don't mean anything by that, just that the drums are little quiet!

I like it! Smart, catchy modern rock. Sounds like it was mixed by a guitar player though.. :\

EDIT: I don't mean anything by that, just that the drums are little quiet!
Haha really? I actually think the guitar is a little bit low in the mix. Thinking about it, I'm not entirely pleased with the sound of the guitar, it's a little bit clean. As a drummer of course, I always want the drums louder Haha!

Thanks a bunch!

FREAKIN AWESOME STUFF!!!!!

The first album I thought about was Steve Vais Passion and Warfare when I heard Solar.

This is really good stuff man. Congrats.

Thanks alot!!! Feel free to share on your Facebook wall or whatever :)

I'm gonna bump this in case anyone's interested in seeing it :)

Back