Unique Birthday Gift

JohnnyG

Honorary Lifetime CEO
Staff member
So with my 65th Birthday approaching my sister sent me the ideal gift. Something every drummer should have if they have any aspirations of writing drum parts.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    42.1 KB · Views: 338
That was thoughtful of her. I saw those the other day and almost bought them. I also saw wooden spoons with drum stick handles and thought they were just as awesome.

What a cool gift thoughtful sis

Very cool, but it would be a shame to sharpen those things until they whittle down to nothing (you'll have to be conservative in writing those drum parts)!

I think they're brilliant, I gave some to Mr Teacher for Christmas :)

I got something similar for my 50th - I love them!

They looked real nice sitting next to the $50.00 bill that was wrapped with them. Birthday is Thursday. I'll be an official senior and Medicare eligible person.

They looked real nice sitting next to the $50.00 bill that was wrapped with them. Birthday is Thursday. I'll be an official senior and Medicare eligible person.
I got a pair of those for Xmas. Hey, how 'bout that Grunt: our birthdays fall on the same day again this year! Weird. ;-)

My wife gave me these for bday or xmas last year. Mine are very warped though, and not at all pitch-matched :( They need VF's QC imo.

Happy birthday!

I don't understand. I thought all "pencils" were for drumming. I know I've always treated them as such.

Back