SO what annoys you? (The so is on purpose)

Not all places. Most restaurants definitely not. If it is more of a bar, sometimes owners still forbid it. Some places allow it to capitalize on the nico-business lol. PA is falling in line. Any public place is inconsiderate. The E cigs included. I don't want to smell your E cig exhaust either.

That's actually a bit of an issue here in CA, too. People will be using those vaporizers or e-cigs in restaurants, bars, I've even seen puffs of vapor go up in movie theaters.

Frankly, if they could do it without the smell, I wouldn't care. But it smells weird, and also just seems "wrong" somehow that they can do that.

Since the topic is now smoking, if I am smoking a real cigarette and someone walks past and decides to do some fake coughing because they don't approve of me smoking, they can all suck it. Would they like it better if I put my cigarette out in their eye? Or how about if I clear their cough by shoving my size 12 combat boot up their a**?

I get annoyed at people who are annoyed that I'm annoyed with them.

Last edited:
I get annoyed at people who is an argument or dicussion, try to answer you before you have finished asking your question. You can see their mouth moving.

Last edited:
I get annoyed at having to wake up so dang early to go to work for some candy-a$$ lollipop munchers who treat me like I'm living in a third-world country.

I get annoyed at having to wake up so dang early to go to work for some candy-a$$ lollipop munchers who treat me like I'm living in a third-world country.

Yeah this. I would like to find the person who decided that we all need to get up at dawn, and drag them into the street and beat them senseless. Some of us are night people.

I get annoyed a applications that sneakily install Chrome or some other software during their installation (usually with a tiny little checkbox off in a corner somewhere that is checked by default).

I get annoyed a applications that sneakily install Chrome or some other software during their installation (usually with a tiny little checkbox off in a corner somewhere that is checked by default).

That crap should be illegal, or at least required to be opt-in instead of opt-out.

I would like to find the person who decided that we all need to get up at dawn, and drag them into the street and beat them senseless. Some of us are night people.

Phil told me that was all his doing.

I would like to find the person who decided that we all need to get up at dawn, and drag them into the street and beat them senseless. Some of us are night people.

I have never agreed with a post on this forum as much as I agree with this one.

I have always thought dawn is a good time for getting home.........not for getting up.

I get annoyed at people who is an argument or dicussion, try to answer you before you have finished asking your question. You can see their mouth moving.

You obviously haven't met my wife. Bless her, I lover her dearly but she can take a bloody eternity to get to the point. If I didn't jump the gun and pre-empt what she was driving at on occasion, I'd be stuck here listening to superfluous detail all day. Just give me the friggen' facts, my love!!

Yeah this. I would like to find the person who decided that we all need to get up at dawn, and drag them into the street and beat them senseless. Some of us are night people.

Morning people are a scourge - workaholic billionaires hoovering up ever more of our money and fanatical politicians declaring war with 6am war cabinets. The trouble is they are working too much and that not only leads them into mischief but they drag us poor bloody night owls along in their wake.

About a decade ago we got a new boss of the agency - he came out of retirement to help a friend. I asked him about it and he said the worst thing about coming back to work was the alarm clock.

About a decade ago we got a new boss of the agency - he came out of retirement to help a friend. I asked him about it and he said the worst thing about coming back to work was the alarm clock.
. . .

Attachments

• Alarm clock.jpg
    Alarm clock.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 237

Even worse in my opinion are the apps or programs that when you open them they ask if you would like to sign in using your Facebook i.d. I friggen hate Farcebook.

Oh yeah, baby! Farcebook annoys me to no end. I refuse to use it.

I remember when it was just this stupid site college kids used to share photos and stories of themselves doing dumb things. I guess it really hasn't changed that much, just a larger audience. The whole concept of broadcasting the minutia of your life just strikes me as a tad self-obsessed. I prefer talking face to face, or least via email.

But really, the thing that annoys me most lately is the pending corporate takeover of public education. It is very disheartening and I resist it all I can.

I like Facebook, largely because I don't have any real friends, and I like to know what they're eating.

However, the Incandescence-Inducing Event Du Jour is some snotty little, spotty little ah beng sniffing round my daughter. Watch your step, sonny, or I'll break your legs.

Back