Any nerdcore fans?

Thecowslayer

Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone here is a nerdcore fan? I've just recently started listening to it, but I think some of the bands are awesome, especially the drummer for MC Frontalot.

No. But i did watch nerdcore rising a few days ago, a documentary tjat follows frontalot on tour. Was a very good movie, and yea i did notice that the drummer seemed to be quite.good. i think he was the one band member that was more musician than nerd.

Yeah, I saw that movie a few days ago, I hadn't heard much from Frontalot before until then. Schaffer the Darklord is pretty funny, though he doesn't actually have a band that plays with him.

Check out Monzy, MC Chris, MC Hawking, & MC Plus+. In addition to The Front I listened to a lot of them when I needed to get coding.

no idea what nerdcore is.......is that like Devo?

Kinda... but rap/hip-hop whatever... Just nerds rapping about nerdy stuff basically.

Mainly video games from what I can tell.. math, science, role-playing games, card/board gaming, sci-fi too... All the usual stuff that makes life worth living ;)

That's one of the great things about metal... It's inherently nerdy. We don't need a special sub-genre for it (we already have enough of those).

This truly is Revenge of the Nerds.

I don't like rap/hiphop, but this stuff is somewhat entertaining. Then again, I have no idea what he is saying. LOL

Back