Why doesn't Musician's Friend sell the 22" Remo Coated Ambassador?

sperkins

22" seems to be a standard bass drum size and it is listed on the Remo site, but is not for sale on Musician's Friend. Also- the increments around 22" were all for sale- just the 22" missing.

I called Musician's Friend and talked to a representative. He was also curious as to why they didn't sell this size.

Why would it matter? Their loss if they cannot sell you a drum head everyone else sells.

Because I am curious, it's convenient to have what I need shipped in one order from the same retailer, maybe something happened to this product of which I am not aware, and this is a forum where questions can be asked and intelligent conversations had..

That almost has to be an error or oversight. I am pretty sure I have gotten them there back when I had a 22" kick.

Maybe they can figure it out and get it for you.

22" seems to be a standard bass drum size and it is listed on the Remo site, but is not for sale on Musician's Friend. Also- the increments around 22" were all for sale- just the 22" missing.

I called Musician's Friend and talked to a representative. He was also curious as to why they didn't sell this size.

That is weird. I'm checking with our Merch team now, I can't think of any reason we wouldn't be carrying it.

Well, Guitar Center owns Musicians Friend, (and probably Music123 too) so you know they carry it. Heck if you broke your order up between the three of those online, you'll probably notice it'll all come in one box from one place ;)
Even more ironic: they'll charge you three separate shipping fees too.

Musician's Friend DOES sell the Remo Coated Ambassador in a 22" size. They are currently out of stock. Their site says it "ships by 6/27/13. It also states that it is a "new" item. Maybe they just recently added it to their web site.

Back