Stressing stuff in my life at the moment.

One of my 'best friends' recently made friends with a guy and a girl. These two people gave me a hard time the first two years of my secondary school course. The boy bullied me for some course of my second year there, leaving my knees scared and I don't want to relate to the boy anyway and the girl spread rumours about me at school and I didn't make alot of friends because of her (she now has very little). I had a tough two years and I got really depressed on my 3rd year of secondary school. Recently, one of my best friends has be-friended them and I advised him it may not be a good idea. They boy said he was coming to my REAL best-friends concert last night, I posted on Facebook "I will literally cry of depression and get knives ready to slit if he comes" because he screams and shouts and he has an obsession with Hitler (yes, really.) So my 'friend' goes and grasses me up and now his brother wants to kill me because he's done "alot for me" What? Bully me the first two years of school!
Same with the girl, my friend posted something about how 'sexy' she was on my Facebook. My 'friend' grassed me up again, and now she's telling everyone to hate me. I'm really fed up with it and I had a two hour long argument with my 'friend' about it. He was saying "your being a d*ck and bullying them" I said "If you felt the pain they put me through then you'd feel the same too!" And he kept saying "It's not fair on them" and I said "I've done more for you than they ever will!" And now him and his 'gang' are trying to tell all my friends to stay away from me as I am evil. When actually most people say I'm the nicest person they have ever met as I'm there for them and my best-friend said "Screw them"

I don't know what to do, the kids brother cornered me in a street two weeks ago because I told his brother to stop invading my privacy and stalking all of my friends. So he cornered me and threatened me and my 'friend' said "don't call the police on him" so I did that for him. But I wish I did if I'm dead next time he see's me.

It's coming to the point I don't want to leave my home, goto school and not even finish my school course and try and get to University I am that scared. Can someone please help!

Simple. Talk to the school and if necessary, talk to the Police. Honestly, it's not worth getting worked up over scum like that. Be happy to know that sooner or later, they will get their come-uppance.

Simple. Talk to the school and if necessary, talk to the Police. Honestly, it's not worth getting worked up over scum like that. Be happy to know that sooner or later, they will get their come-uppance.

I think I may tell my drum tutor at school on Wednesday, I really trust him. I'm abit scared to tell teachers too because his brothers 17 and I'm well... 15.

I think I may tell my drum tutor at school on Wednesday, I really trust him. I'm abit scared to tell teachers too because his brothers 17 and I'm well... 15.

They really just sound like they're all talk. Discuss it with an adult you trust and take their advice.

Incidentally. Here's a little something I picked up:

'Never argue with an idiot. You'll go down to their level and they'll beat you with experience.'

It's just not worth getting worked up over. Bullying is tough, I know full well what it can be like. I had the advantage of being twice their size, but I went through a lot of it starting very young. Really, the only way you can get it off your back is to just be the bigger man and not stooping to their level. I also know what depression is like - I have had a few serious episodes in my life - and the best way of dealing with it is to just do something every day that gets you out of your house. Get out, go for a walk, play football, practice baboon baiting; it doesn't matter.

They really just sound like they're all talk.

90% of bullies always are. There's always the occasional psycho to be wary of, but for the most part confront them with reason and they reveal themselves for the cowards they really are. My experiences have taught me that seldom is the guy with the big mouth the one you need to worry about......it's the quiet bloke at the end of the bar with the mad look in his eye that you need to tread carefully around.

SPC.....forget all about 'em mate. There's a lifetime of quality people in your future, these clowns are not worth your time, nor are they worth your attention. Ignore them and go on about your business.

90% of bullies always are. There's always the occasional psycho to be wary of, but for the most part confront them with reason and they reveal themselves for the cowards they really are. My experiences have taught me that seldom is the guy with the big mouth the one you need to worry about......it's the quiet bloke at the end of the bar with the mad look in his eye that you need to tread carefully around.

SPC.....forget all about 'em mate. There's a lifetime of quality people in your future, these clowns are not worth your time, nor are they worth your attention. Ignore them and go on about your business.

Yeah, I know what you mean. Sometimes I just wish I could get them out of my life and never see them again which is why I want to move country in my 20's. I need to get away from this and I think one of my friends wants to move to Texas so it should be cool cause he's my best friend. Plus there's email and Facebook for people I want to keep in touch with :)
but I just want to stand out they're way and they get in it and it bugs me. But yeah, I'll take you advice, Cheers man :)

Incidentally. Here's a little something I picked up:

'Never argue with an idiot. You'll go down to their level and they'll beat you with experience.'

It's just not worth getting worked up over. Bullying is tough, I know full well what it can be like. I had the advantage of being twice their size, but I went through a lot of it starting very young. Really, the only way you can get it off your back is to just be the bigger man and not stooping to their level. I also know what depression is like - I have had a few serious episodes in my life - and the best way of dealing with it is to just do something every day that gets you out of your house. Get out, go for a walk, play football, practice baboon baiting; it doesn't matter.

or drumming!
Yeah man, this is really helping me :) just the dude's brothers like 17 and he does stuff which gets him in deep stuff and he's been arrested a few times but he still goes and threatens people and I'm top of his list.
If he lays a finger on me he will get something done to him. My friends actually want to kill him for the stuff he's said to me, and they're all pretty quiet too. So he's pissed alot of people off and not just me & his brother has pissed loads of my friends off too and they're actually scared of him because they think he's a creep but he just wants me to be his prority target.

Just stay away from the whole debacle. We all know or meet somebody like that and the best advice is to just steer clear.

Just stay away from the whole debacle. We all know or meet somebody like that and the best advice is to just steer clear.

Oh also, I forgot to add. The kid is a nazi and he wants all of the Jewish religion dead for no reason. He has admiration for Hitler as the nicest man on the planet and he said he will bathe in the blood of his enemies like Justin Bieber and people who put him through hell (probably me somehow).
The kid should be in padded cells or mental health or arrested in Jail.

Oh also, I forgot to add. The kid is a nazi and he wants all of the Jewish religion dead for no reason. He has admiration for Hitler as the nicest man on the planet and he said he will bathe in the blood of his enemies like Justin Bieber and people who put him through hell (probably me somehow).
The kid should be in padded cells or mental health or arrested in Jail.

He probably is all talk. Or a member of the BNP. Either way, listening to people like that isn't worth the effort it takes.

Bullying-The Song Remains the Same. Sad commentary that it is probably worst now than better. It is sort of like rock and scissors-you have to be rock. Part of growing up is figuring out who are real friends and the users. You should also think about why are they bullying-usually they are jealous or envious, or just have such a low opinion of themselves so they can only feel better about themselves at the cost of someone else. They can only bother you if you let them. Sounds like the guy is an ignorant psycho. I grew up with a bunch of ignorant psycho yahoos so I learned to survive without getting killed. I do have several close friends and one absolute best friend I would trust him with anything-love him like a brother. I consider myself very fortunate. I'd be rock -they will eventually give up bashing themselves on rock or just fail apart. I wouldn't give them the satisfaction they had any impact on me. Take the high ground and they will fall off the cliff trying to keep up. Regards GetAgrippa

Bullying-The Song Remains the Same. Sad commentary that it is probably worst now than better. It is sort of like rock and scissors-you have to be rock. Part of growing up is figuring out who are real friends and the users. You should also think about why are they bullying-usually they are jealous or envious, or just have such a low opinion of themselves so they can only feel better about themselves at the cost of someone else. They can only bother you if you let them. Sounds like the guy is an ignorant psycho. I grew up with a bunch of ignorant psycho yahoos so I learned to survive without getting killed. I do have several close friends and one absolute best friend I would trust him with anything-love him like a brother. I consider myself very fortunate. I'd be rock -they will eventually give up bashing themselves on rock or just fail apart. I wouldn't give them the satisfaction they had any impact on me. Take the high ground and they will fall off the cliff trying to keep up. Regards GetAgrippa

Too right! Yes, he is a pyscho aswell as his brother. Thanks man!
Oh also, he was absent from school because of "suicidal depression" because a girl didn't like him anymore.

Back