What's your "day" job?

My "day" job is that I'm a REALTOR... even though the market is really bad...

i dont know yet. i'm thinking about working at mc donalds or something. i'm young, new to the labor world.

but right now, i'm writing all my songs (entire songs) on guitar pro (that could be my "job" i guess)

I teach drums in two schools in east Kent. I've only done it since Jan, and its been really interesting so far. My teaching skills have improved a lot. I find it hard to teach the smaller children though, like 6 year olds. I'm not sure exactly what to teach without them getting bored.. 6 year olds have really short attention spans.

I'm going to start high school this year. Since I'm 14 I don't get to work :( But I'm desperate for the money :D I just mow the lawn here and there but it's nothing like a part time job... well I guess I'll have to wait 2 years :D

sales person at comet(electrical shop) bradford. bright orange and black uniform (suit tie etc). have you found what your looking for?

Laughing at this... so do 16, 26, 36 and especially 46 year olds. Good luck

I teach drums in two schools in east Kent. I've only done it since Jan, and its been really interesting so far. My teaching skills have improved a lot. I find it hard to teach the smaller children though, like 6 year olds. I'm not sure exactly what to teach without them getting bored.. 6 year olds have really short attention spans.

I work as an automotive tech. I have worked in the same place since 1981.

I'm a student at a military college.

But I'm in a special unit at the school that I consider very rewarding Mountain Cold Weather Company. It specializes in mountaineering and mountain rescue.

Hi everyone,

Good thread!

Anyway, I'm a software tester for an extremely large (but rapidly shrinking) bank. :)

hi all,

i am the technical coordinator for a national television's mobile interactive department. i work closely with my inhouse software developer team and the teams that we work in the outsourced projects. i am basically responsible for all the technical infrastructure. aside from that i am managing a team of 8 moderators/editors that work for our major web and mobile projects. and i have administrative responsibilities with regard to the teams that work for me. i have to work in coordination with business/project development to maintain smooth running of the entire operation. i am a former software developer.

Currently I am a field service superintendent for a company that does electrical installations on Naval ships...I also hold a realtor license and not doing too much in that field right now...the other keeps me fairly busy, along with being a husband, dad, and taxi for the family

Back