Happy birthday Keith Richards

tamadrm

Platinum Member
The Stones lead guitarist is pushing 70,today he's 69 years old...no kidding,All kidding aside,thanks for almost a lifetime of great music,lyrics,great albums and live shows.
My fav has got to be Gimme Shelter on the Let It Bleed album.

I raise my glass to the hard working people.:)

Steve B

You gotta love Keith. He has provided a lot of great licks over the years and he's still a great player!

Happy 3000 Steve.

As for Keith, a legend in so many ways. Love his honesty and musicianship. Not so much his unhealthy lifestyle, but....

Steve only has 3000? Well it's quality not quantity I guess. Keith made it another year. Good for him. He really looks good for his age, don't you think? He doesn't look a day over 210. I do love his playing, especially his rhythm stuff.

Thought it was a few days ago?

Nonetheless, happy birthday to 'the human riff'. Who'd have ever thought 'the world's most elegantly wasted human being' would be knocking at the septuagenarians door!

One of two people that I'd sell my soul just to jam out with.

Happy birthday Keef......thanks for everything baby, 'cos your body of work means everything to this lifelong fan!!

Thanks guys,I didn't realize i broke the 3000 mark till just now.

I might be off a day or two on his actual birthday Jules.I still have to read his book.Maybe I'll make it an early Christmas present.

Merry Christmas and a happy new year drumming mates.It's the 21st and we're still standing......or sitting.......but at least we're breathing:)

Steve B

Back