Ludwig Day 2010 at Just Drums - DOUBLE CLINIC

Just Drums

Silver Member
Hey guys - Shane here at Just Drums. I feel like I say this in every post now but I miss coming around here. I don't get much free time to casually chat much anymore. Work has been keeping me very busy.

I just wanted to pop in and announce our Ludwig Day 2010!

"Just Drums is thrilled to announce "Ludwig Day 2010". On Saturday, July 10, Just Drums and Ludwig will be hosting the first ever Ludwig Day - a full day of sales and events to honor Ludwig Drums. Ludwig has been making drums for more than 100 years and is the most famous name in drums.

Just Drums will have a full display of Ludwig drum sets and snare drums out for you to see, and play. And that's not all. We are also proud to present not one, but TWO clinics that day. Steve Fidyk of the US Army Blues Band and Jim Riley of Rascal Flatts will join us on this exciting day.

The Ludwig Celebration is free of charge. Come by and see all the great Ludwig gear. Come and meet the clinicians before the clinics begin. Get your pictures taken and get autographs.

Once the clinics begin, the doors close to the shop and admission is $10.00. Your ticket admits you to BOTH clinics! Door prizes and autographs will follow each clinic."...

For full info on this event, please see our web site at http://www.justdrumsonline.com/events/07102010.aspx.

Hey...just wanted to chime and bump this. We are selling quite a few tickets online and we ARE limited to a certain amount. If you are in a VA area (USA), you really should come and check this out.

TWO Clinics. One great day!

Back