What's the story behind your user name?

It's the Ludwig Speed King pedal. The greatest ever made.

LOL. Ya, when she called me the rogue character, I thought: "Cool!...I'm a rogue!!" Sort of like a compliment! LOL

In 2005, when I became a member, I was in college and listening to a lot of crazy music from a group called Ween. My username is the title of one of their songs, from the album
Chocolate and Cheese. No real meaning behind it; it was more or less chosen @ random!

um leelovessabian uses to tell me to make an account on this site so he said so make it janohatesdrumming so i did and he didnt i would actually make one

it's random but the sharkybait is off finding nemo and 911 is obvious i dnt know why i put em together !!!

iwilliams = Ian Williams, my real name. Ian is the Scottish form for John.

Last edited:
ummmmmm....it's my name? this HAS to be a trick question!!! no really it's my first name and last name initial

i was in History class, and i learned about Daniel Shay's Rebellion in the 18th century?

And my girlfriend's nickname is Shay, so it fit :] Thus creating ShaysRebellion.

i was in History class, and i learned about Daniel Shay's Rebellion in the 18th century?

And my girlfriend's nickname is Shay, so it fit :] Thus creating ShaysRebellion.

i learned that this year

and i like to drum while being a bum and 11 is like 2 sticks

just the name of my band, except theres none of those stupid periods......

-Jonathan

I make my living as an electrician, and my company name is Ace Electric, and Larry is my real name so larryace is my handle. You can call me Larry.

Back