Aquarian-Roy Burns

vegassuper

In researching various drum heads from Remo, Evans and Aquarian over the last couple of weeks I came across a few comments about the high level of customer service provided by Aquarian and specifically co-owner Roy Burns himself getting involved. Last evening I used the "infoaquarian" email address to submit a simple question about one of their heads. Before noon today I received an email back providing me the phone number and extension for Roy and asking me to please call him to discuss my question. I am a beginner looking only to purchase a couple of heads yet he spoke with me for 10-15 minutes and I feel would have spoken longer if need be. We spoke about the heads in question and he gave me a brief lesson on tuning as well. He made sure I had his number written down and told me to call with any additional questions I might have.

I know everyone has their preference for drum heads and I would not say this type of response would lead me to buy an inferior product but all things being equal this man has earned my business from this day forward with one simple gesture. A very smart business man.

Roy Burns is a class act.

Makes me wish I liked his drum heads.

Welcome in the family ! You'll have an excellent product in hands no doubt about that.

Thanks for the welcome Mind Drummer!

Just put the new tom heads on and they sound good, just getting a little extra vibration from the snare now. I am told I should be able to tune some of that out so I will experiment with that a little and see what happens.

Back