pretty dumb question

To Gruntersdad, That Mayor picture on your avatar makes you look like the Mayor Munchkinland :)

Attachments

• 2993302942_4a148aa67b.jpg
    2993302942_4a148aa67b.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 205
Last edited:
Whoever starts riding the bike will leave the bike after going ahead 1 mile, drop the bike and walk until the other gets to the bike, and rides the bike past them for a mile, then leaves the bike for the other to ride, and they'll walk again....and so forth.

This is the key. If the last person to get the bike rides past the person walking then it's logical to assume that he, the one riding the bike, will arrive at the destination sooner.

This is the key. If the last person to get the bike rides past the person walking then it's logical to assume that he, the one riding the bike, will arrive at the destination sooner.
How many gear ratios does the bike have? Is it a road bike or a mountain bike?
We have to consider all of the variables.

Our Mayor! The Honorable GRUNTERSDAD

Attachments

• 2993302942_4a148aa67b.jpg
    2993302942_4a148aa67b.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 137

Well, con...that's actually not the point. The question was/is will they BOTH arrive at the destination sooner, later, or at the same time..."as a pair", NOT as individuals.

In other words, will having the ONE bike between BOTH of them, help them, hurt them, or have no difference, in getting them to the end of the journey any faster in the time that it takes?

If they have to arrive at the same time, then they will only be as fast as the person walking.
However if the bike rider gives the walker a ride then they will arrive faster but I don't think those were the parameters given.

How many gear ratios does the bike have? Is it a road bike or a mountain bike?
We have to consider all of the variables.

Our Mayor! The Honorable GRUNTERSDAD

Bob you confused your 3rd grade photo with me, sorry.

Shifting gears a little here (pun intended Bob)

Will 2 aspirin relieve as much pain as 4 aspirin?

I would think not since the directions say take 2 every four hours. Why not take one every four hours.

But the directions have to take the potential for overdose into consideration, so they don't get sued.

Well, con...that's actually not the point. The question was/is will they BOTH arrive at the destination sooner, later, or at the same time..."as a pair", NOT as individuals.

In other words, will having the ONE bike between BOTH of them, help them, hurt them, or have no difference, in getting them to the end of the journey any faster in the time that it takes?

Ah, I see. Well, now, hmmm...okay, now my brain's starting to hurt.

That post is just wrong on so many levels, but I love the un-PC-ness of it all.

Tired of PC

Bob you confused your 3rd grade photo with me, sorry.
Your right, I did!
Shhhh, We will keep that our secret!
I want to welcome you to Munchkinville!
I guess that I'm not in Kansas anymore!
You should see me in my Dorothy costume! :)
I'm HOT!
The Ruby Slippers pinch my toes though! LOL!!!
And those "Dam" Flying Monkeys keep buzzing around!
Oz really sucks!
Where the hell is my dog? Has anyone seen Toto?
Antie Em, Antie Em! Help me Anti Em!!!

Last edited:
Actually Dorothy was looking for money and kept yelling ATM, ATM

GD, if people share a bike then neither are walking all the time.

Larry, the amount of aspirin works on the laws of diminishing returns. So if two aspirins removed all pain then the extra two aspirins are pointless. For a strong pain, four aspirins will reduce the pain more but it would be extra hard on the stomach living. However, if two aspirins don't touch the sides then you'd be better off with a codeine-based painkiller instead and if that don't touch the sides then a methadone-based one.

Thaard, the trees would not laugh. Watching fat boys falling over is much funnier :p

Another question: why would Bob have a Dorothy costume?

I have a question. Does anyone like this colour and would an overweight 45 year old look ridiculous playing behind such a kit???

192879.jpg

I have a question. Does anyone like this colour and would an overweight 45 year old look ridiculous playing behind such a kit???

1) No......too purple for my tastes (personally, I just don't dig purple). But I did really like the pink sparkle Yammies that someone posted a while back though. Doubt I'd buy them, but thought they were really cool nonetheless.

2) No. From what I've heard about your playing, you'd look cool behind a set of steel buckets!

Back