Ever feel you post too much?

M

michael drums

I do! Like tonight, for instance. I shouldn't be interrupting some of you in particular threads.

I guess it gets addicting sometimes. And thanks to a couple of you(you know who you are), I can keep it in check.

Thanks again, fellas! ;-)

Last edited:
Oh...

Ok. Guess not.

I must be the only one then. :-|

I do, Michael.

Guilty.

Am often accused of not having any 'unexpressed' thoughts. This forum has suffered my disorder 1st hand.

I intend doing something about it though..soon. Karl, I think you are safe ; )

I sometimes feel that i don't post enough. Lol. There are some days whare i will make many posts and there are others whare i won't post at all. I think this has to do with the various topics that are discussed. Some things just get talked to death and some I am able to give no imput at all.

Guilty as charged. I post in my free time but I also sometimes slack off at studying to read drummerworld.
But generally I can keep it under control.

Oh...

righty then! Now I don't feel so alone. ;-)

Yea, I have binges of posting a lot when there's certain subjects that I'm really passionate about. And it's no secret what they are. But I've learned so much about different viewpoints on these as well. So it's been very educational.

Can't underestimate the knowledge of others. Never!

And I've found some very interesting examples of humor by some of you that are just brilliant. That's a definite plus!

Thanks for that. You know who you are.

:)

I don't think so but I'm sure some will disagree. But no hard feelings to those that feel I do post too often and feel free to say so. I'm too old to fight.

Yeah, you all do post too much. :)

Esp. Abe, Gruntersdad and Karl. I would feel I post too much; but then I see you guys and I fell I don't post enough. :)

I feel the opposite. I feel like I don't post enough. I also feel like I don't contribute enough to the other sections (General Discussion, Drum Technique, etc.). This is a DRUM forum after all.

I don't feel like I post too much, but most of the stuff that I do post, helping new members out, is solely stuff that I've learned from you guys.

Thanks for that! =)

I admit that sometimes I get carried away. I get involved in some threads that perhaps I shouldn't have. If I post to much, I apologize for that! I just get caught up in the moment sometimes and I have to discipline myself from further posting in the thread. It is easy to just type away when your on the Net! It's the nature of the Web I suppose. Under the guise of partial anonymity one tends to say more than he/she should sometimes. I also confess that sometimes when I see an opportunity to get into a healthy argument I seize the day so to speak. All of a sudden I realize what I am doing and I kind of feel guilty about being provocative. I have made many friends here, so I guess that some folks like me. I know that I like hearing from all of you! My world is a better place with the interaction that I participate in with the folks that I meet here.
Peace, Love to all at DW.

I don't feel like I post too much, but most of the stuff that I do post, helping new members out, is solely stuff that I've learned from you guys.

Thanks for that! =)

Lol it's crazy that i have a little more posts than you and i've been hear a year longer.

I admit that sometimes I get carried away. I get involved in some threads that perhaps I shouldn't have. If I post to much, I apologize for that! I just get caught up in the moment sometimes and I have to discipline myself from further posting in the thread. It is easy to just type away when your on the Net! It's the nature of the Web I suppose. Under the guise of partial anonymity one tends to say more than he/she should sometimes. I also confess that sometimes when I see an opportunity to get into a healthy argument I seize the day so to speak. All of a sudden I realize what I am doing and I kind of feel guilty about being provocative. I have made many friends here, so I guess that some folks like me. I know that I like hearing from all of you! My world is a better place with the interaction that I participate in with the folks that I meet here.
Peace, Love to all at DW.

That's what I like about you Bob. You have such a strong moral compass.

I don't see what you are describing in your post. I think you are thoughtful, respectful and interesting to read. The reason why people post is to be part of the threads, to read what others are saying and react to it. So if people didn't post too much there would be nothing to read and react to. So everyone should just keep on posting too much.

Last edited:
Back