WOOHOO!

Guz2

School is shut tomorrow cos of the snow! *dances* Anyone else get any snow?

You're lucky. None here. But i had off once last week so I'm still half content haha

we had so much snow and ice here in ohio last week that all the schools around where i live were shut down all week but the problem is i graduated two years ago.

Last edited:
Well, about every 10yrs or so we might get snow that sticks. The last time it did, my kids actually got a "Snow Day" off of school! It was comical.

Worst day EVER.
I attend the only high school IN THE WHOLE COUNTY that opened today.

Ahh well the snow is nice anyway :)

I'm looking at the weather report hopefully; it's supposed to start snowing around midnight tonight, so there better be enough snow by the morning!

Alabama almost never gets snow. The last real snow we had was in 1993.

You lucky sons of a gun.

Looks like someone made a snow doggeh! (By-tor and the snow dog?)

While I was deployed, my area held off until December 15 with very little snow. A total turn around from last years brutal near record-setting snowfall.

Between dec-15 and 27th, there were nights that 8-16" fell overnight. It overwhelmed snow removal efforts. Smaller towns in the area got boxed in for almost 2 days.

I am safe for the rest of the year. This is because my neighbor bought a $700 8.5hp snow blower with a 28" auger. That means there will be no further snow accumulation this season. Whew!

Back