My PDP LX.

Abazuto

I found the DW head amusing myself, but that's what it came with. Ironicaly, the store also had a used X7 kit that the original owner put a DW front head on..haha.Gonna get my tattoo artist to fully airbrush it this weekend. Alot of tattoo artist are also amazing at airbrushing, a tip if anyone wants a custom front head done.

And yeah, my room is a crammed nightmare. I've got an extra bedroom just for my drums and friend's amp, but another buddy of mine is in the process of a divorce and I let him take that bedroom while he gets things back in order.

I don't like the snare it came with and sticking with my birch ludwig snare. Despite being a cheaper snare, I absolutely love it's sound.

Drumkit2.jpg

Overhead.jpg

BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL, B-E-A-UTIFUL!! Oh yeah, I like your kit man. Excellent choice of cowbell by the way. I just bought the same one last week but I had to order the specific mount for it, should be in early next week. Enjoy!!

Very nice kit. Yeah, I don't get why some people put a DW logo head on a PDP kit. The meaning will be lost on non-drummers, and other drummers will know it's actually a PDP. So, the only person they're fooling is themselves.

Very nice kit. I would love to sit behind a LH kit and try to play it. DW logo or not, pdp's sound great and will serve you well. Congrats!

Thanks everyone.

I would love to sit behind a LH kit and try to play it.

I can play on a normal kit, open hand, but it still feels so much more natural and I'm more relaxed on a left handed kit. Of course on house kits, I have no choice.

Thanks to having to switch between the two, I can go up the toms as easily as going down them. Oddly, I can only play a right-hand guitar or bass, go figure.

Thanks everyone.

I can play on a normal kit, open hand, but it still feels so much more natural and I'm more relaxed on a left handed kit. Of course on house kits, I have no choice.

Thanks to having to switch between the two, I can go up the toms as easily as going down them. Oddly, I can only play a right-hand guitar or bass, go figure.

There's a good reason for that. Comparing the drums, guitar and bass are like comparing cheese, chalk and pares!

Yeah tatto artists are very good at drawing in general with a lot of mediums. I guess air brushes and tattoo guns are quite similar to hold, too.

Nice touch with the DrummerWorld in the background, btw ;)

I love the kit. I'm a huge fan of burst type finishes.

Oddly, I can only play a right-hand guitar or bass, go figure

I'm what people consider "left" handed because I write with my left hand but I play drums, guitar, baseball all right handed.

I love the kit. I'm a huge fan of burst type finishes.

I'm what people consider "left" handed because I write with my left hand but I play drums, guitar, baseball all right handed.

It's probably safer to do that. You don't after all want to be killed by a right handed bottle opener!

Back