Snare drum stand

Lol, you've been finding that out the hard way recently, no?
Nope but then I haven't been angry.

A few people on here have played the "Hellwyck, you're angry on a few posts" card lately yet they can never give examples... Funn that.

Little tip: Do research before you accuse. and remember - Just because someone has a different opinion, it doesn't make yours fact.

Just a little Internet etiquette reminder:

Posting in all caps (bold or otherwise) denotes shouting. Which is often construed as anger.

That is all.

Nope but then I haven't been angry.

A few people on here have played the "Hellwyck, you're angry on a few posts" card lately yet they can never give examples... Funn that.

Little tip: Do research before you accuse. and remember - Just because someone has a different opinion, it doesn't make yours fact.

But you've certainly found yourself ignored here in the past. If not angry, you've certainly come across as irritable.

Hellwick, you said..

* Open a new browser tab
* Google drum shops in your area
* Phone them up and ask if they sell them
* Go and buy one

Now if thats not being sarcastic and rude then i dont know what is. Do you not think that i had already looked around on the internet ECT. thats why i asked people on this forum as i didnt have any luck finding a stand that was small enough for my needs! at the end of the day if people speak to me decently without having to get sarcastic about things, then i will be polite back (as i have been to people on here), BUT if people want to be rude to me, then im affrid i will be just as rude back. i have never been rude to anybody on here before apart from now, as you are towards me.. and as for the ''i need to grow up'' part, i would take a look in the mirror my friend because your the person that started this argument by being rude, no-one else was apart from you.

Geez...! Ok, Hellwyck, you didn't mean to insult, but he did say he looked so you can't blame him for interpreting your continued comments about researching as being a wise-ass. Drummer777uk, if you think he's rude, just ignore him. Both of you chill the F out. You're both escalating something that doesn't need to be escalated.

Drummer777uk, take a plumbing pipe cutter to the downtube of any snare stand that's too tall.

Back