Where is your dream playing spot?

ShaysRebellion

So last week, we had this wicked thunderstorm move through my region, and i got to thinking. I want to play in the rain. When we get another huge storm, i believe im going to move my junk set into the street, and im gonna play to the storm. Where so you guys wanna play?

i was watching the darkness' love is only a feeling video today and thought "man id love to play there!" I believe its the blue mountains near syndey in australia. either there or some estranges mountain in nepal or tibet.

I've always wanted to play with the pit band in a Broadway show.

I got struck by lightning when I was a teenager, so I can't say I'd want to play in the middle of the street during a thunderstorm.

I've always wanted to play with the pit band in a Broadway show.

I got struck by lightning when I was a teenager, so I can't say I'd want to play in the middle of the street during a thunderstorm.

Wow, im sorry about that. Ever since watching As I lay dying's music video for CONFINED i have always wanted to try playing in the rain

Paradiso, Amsterdam: what an amazing room. I saw Fishbone there once. Awesome. It is a large old church with stained glass windows illuminated at night so during a gig, it looks beautiful. An "A" list of artists have played there. The room has a fantastic sound.

GJS

At the 55 Bar in NYC.. knowing there are some heavies in the audience, waiting to rip you to shreds..and then going up to them afterwards for an appraisal.

In the Coliseum in Rome before a live audience. That would just take all else away. A close second would be any stadium with an audience of more than 150,000 people. I think the adrenaline would be crazily intense!

The Rock AM Ring. Such a huge crowd. Too bad I live in the states, I'd love to go one year.

well, I also live in the states and one of my places that I dream of playing at is well.... NASHVILLE. Can't get any simpler than that. Thats just been one of my dreams!!

In the Coliseum in Rome before a live audience. That would just take all else away. A close second would be any stadium with an audience of more than 150,000 people. I think the adrenaline would be crazily intense!

Really dig your Pearls Clayton!

So last week, we had this wicked thunderstorm move through my region, and i got to thinking. I want to play in the rain. When we get another huge storm, i believe im going to move my junk set into the street, and im gonna play to the storm. Where so you guys wanna play?

I used to play during storms in the garage at my old house. No neighbors, so I could pull it off in the middle of the night. Played outside the garage in the rain once, it was neat until the hail started. I thought about leaving a few cymbals out for a natural rehammer...

I still practice in the garage here whenever there's pouring rain during the day...but it was much better at night. I recommend it.

Wembley Stadium in London, England.

Not only would there be a huge audience but, several very famous bands have played there! (AC/DC, Queen, Metallica, and several others...)

This sounds odd but I'm not in a band and there's a pub near me called The Globe and they have quite a cool upstairs stage area for gigs etc, it only hold a 150ish people though. For a few years I've been watching local bands and touring bands play there and I really want to as well. It's like it's my woodstock or something. It's like the Tenacious D movie where the local battle of the bands is the end all and be all for them lol

I can scratch one venue off my list. The Whisky a go go in Hollywood.

Now its a toss between The House of blues or Carnegie Hall.

If Mr.Mason ever wanted the night-off...

Well you did say Dream, so I'm dreaming Big!

Attachments

• P.F. concert-lasers.jpg
    P.F. concert-lasers.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 225
Saturday Night Live pit drummer, Late Night with Jimmy Fallon pit drummer, or out in the desert.

Oh wait, I live in arizona. One down.

Back