Drummerworld Social Groups

I think Mr. Rich says it better than I do.

Firstly, before I get flammed from here to kingdom come, it's worth clarifying it was a definite joke mate. Check my posts on the topic,,,,,I'm an avid believer in playing what's comfortable and what works for the individual. I've defended trad. grip from the same comments I just posted, more times than I can actually recall.

Secondly, I've seen that clip before......it tells me nothing other than the fact that Buddy prefers trad. grip. :)

Firstly, before I get flammed from here to kingdom come, it's worth clarifying it was a definite joke mate. Check my posts on the topic,,,,,I'm an avid believer in playing what's comfortable and what works for the individual. I've defended trad. grip from the same comments I just posted, more times than I can actually recall.

Secondly, I've seen that clip before......it tells me nothing other than the fact that Buddy prefers trad. grip. :)

I got that it was a joke, it took some convincing to get my teacher to show me traditional grip, I guess he waited to see it I was serious about it.

I just thought the clip was somehow fitting. He was such an angry old man...

Yes, We are conquering the world. Watch it! :-] + Ian Paice another four-eyes as Us.

We four-eyes are taking over! Just ask Vinnie or Billy Cobham.

Last edited:
Back