View Single Post
Old 06-23-2017, 12:16 AM
"Uncle Larry"

Default Re: It's all Larry's fault! (Pics)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty2 View Post
Very cool. Your kit looks nice, I like that finish. Larry is the man. Did you ever see Sponge Bob and Patrick playing in the box? They were having a blast. Squidward didn't have any imagination, so when he got inside the box nothing happened. I think Larry imagines how the recipients of his generosity feel, and gets a kick out of it. Those of us with no imagination can't figure him out.
You give me more credit than I deserve. I don't pretend to understand how the recipients feel. For all I know they could be laughing and thinking what a sucker I am. I don't really care.

I just know that giving stuff away to people is a good thing. I want good karma, that's my main motivation. So it's not completely altruistic. I do want something back, something that I can't spend away. I don't have anything of real value until I give back is where I'm at now. This is one way to do it. I didn't want the things I gave away anymore. I thought I could become a richer person by donating rather than selling, if that makes any sense in this monetized world. That's really about it. People are of the highest importance, money means next to nothing to me.

Thank you for all of your kind kind words, everyone. They mean infinitely more to me than a fistful of Jacksons.