Any of you @ Frankfurt Airport right now???

aydee

Platinum Member
Figured what the heck .............got 3 hrs to kill for my flight to DC... happy to do it with one of you and a Lowenbrau.. its 10:30am as I write this.

Figured what the heck .............got 3 hrs to kill for my flight to DC... happy to do it with one of you and a Lowenbrau.. its 10:30am as I write this.

Won't quite get there in time Aydee.

It's nearly 10.30pm here mate. Can't do a Lowenbrau, but I'm charging a Heineken in your honour. Not German, but not too far away, geographically speaking. A hell of a lot closer than a Fosters at any rate. :)

I sent a female companion for you Abe. Enjoy! She's the hot one with the long brown hair. You have to approach her though.

lol, I knew I'd get some fun ones...

@Larry. thanks bro, I see her but damn, she talking to another woman
@PFG. Trust an Aussie to actually contemplate the thought of coming for a second there.. cheers, bud.
@Zickos-Really? there's a Frankfurt in Kentucky?
@Swiss- Montreux plans next year Swiss.. maybe a beer then?
@DMC- is that a friend locator type thingee?

anyhowzers, Frankfurt is but a distant rainy memory now & I'm back in 93 and humid.

Oh, so that's what the woman on the phone meant, her english was not that good. I thought a tooferwon was a German pleasantry. She cost me 395 euros!

Anybody asking them for directions sure got lucky!

Damn you guys are dirty old b*****ds!
Nah, this drumming lark keeps the blood flowing.

I'm just wondering what Larry thought he was getting for 395 Euros. Maybe she was super savvy, as that'll be worth about $3.95 by next week. Ah wait, just thought on, by the time Abe lands, the US$ might be down there too. Depends on who wins the default competition. Got to be careful with my words though, I might just set off a riot.

I must admit I am not current on the prices of ladies for hire, especially in Germany. Not sure what the euro to dollar conversion rate is either, too lazy to look it up.

Oh, so that's what the woman on the phone meant, her english was not that good. I thought a tooferwon was a German pleasantry. She cost me 395 euros!

Anybody asking them for directions sure got lucky!

Question is.. did she have a AAA rating?

Nah, this drumming lark keeps the blood flowing.

I'm just wondering what Larry thought he was getting for 395 Euros. Maybe she was super savvy, as that'll be worth about $3.95 by next week. Ah wait, just thought on, by the time Abe lands, the US$ might be down there too. Depends on who wins the default competition. Got to be careful with my words though, I might just set off a riot.

The riot has been set off, Andy. A return to 2008 as soon as I land... now everyone's going to buying govt bonds and the cycle will go around again...not good.

Back