View Single Post
Old 03-19-2012, 02:02 PM

Default Re: INTRODUCTIONS: Please Use This Thread To Introduce Yourself!

Hey guys. I'm new!

Real name? Aaron
Age? 19
How long have you been playing? Running on two years now
Origin of user name? A multi-instrumental project that I started that's a little over ambitious and thus on a backburner for now.
Your top 5 drummers? Blake Richardson, guess I'll just say most youtube drummers take one spot... I don't know. I can't really choose. I take inspiration from almost everyone I hear. I know that's probably cliche, but it's true. I can't pick. Sorry.
Make of drumkit? PDP Z5s right now, but about to buy some Tama Silverstars.
Make of cymbal? Zildjians
Where do you practice? In a garage.
Are you in a band? Unfortunately not.
Do you play covers or originals? Covers mostly. Try to do originals but... I'm on my own, ha, and soloing isn't really my focus.
What style of music? Almost everything I can wrap my head around :)
Favourite take out food? Chinese :) Sesame chicken from China kitchen, down the road.
What country do you live in? United States. California. You've never heard of the city :) Smaaaaaall.
One really odd fact about yourself? Uh... Odd? I'm also a competition-winning actor, as well as a writer? Idk about odd. I can't think of "odd" facts, haha.
How did you start drumming? Kill me now, but Rock Band. My dad got it because I liked Guitar Hero, and I always just ignored the drums and pushed them on him. Then one fateful day... ha ha ha!

Last edited by BreatheLifeIntoAlaska; 03-19-2012 at 02:03 PM. Reason: Clarifying