View Single Post
  #31  
Old 01-21-2012, 08:15 AM
audiotech
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Trad Grip Group!

I was taught the traditional grip many, many years ago, in fact my dad's opinion was that any other way was wrong. Now a days I play traditional about 90% of the time mixing in match and open hand the other 10%.



When I taught my girlfriend to play, thirty some years ago, it was the traditional grip. She does revert back to the match grip sometimes while playing double bass though.



Dennis
Reply With Quote