View Single Post
Old 01-21-2012, 07:45 AM

Default Re: INTRODUCTIONS: Please Use This Thread To Introduce Yourself!

Real name? Mike
Age? 29
How long have you been playing? 16 years
Origin of user name? I mixed my band name "Crookedhook" with my name (I know, pretty clever right?)
Your top 5 drummers? Todd Rosenberg (Mad Caddies), Brandon Barnes (Rise Against), Rob Ferreira (Bigwig), Taylor Hawkins (Foo Fighters), Aaron Spears
Make of drumkit? Benton Custom Drums (it's a 1-off, so don't waste your time googling it...), also a Yamaha DTX500
Make of cymbal? Sabian, Zildjian
Where do you practice? everywhere, literally if I don't have sticks I'll still be drilling paradiddle variations with my hands on my thighs, you guys know what I'm talking about...
Are you in a band? yes, currently in Crookedhook
Do you play covers or originals? originals
What style of music? Skate Punk/Rock
Favourite take out food? eeek, Mc Dirty/Wendeys/KFC/Pizza Hut and any other fast food other than Burger King.
What country do you live in? Canada
One really odd fact about yourself? wow, there are so many, I hate wet non-porus materials. By that I mean that I prefer not to touch wet tiles or steel etc.
How did you start drumming? I saw my friend perform Bulls on Parade by Rage Against the Machine in his basement with his brothers and the energy blew my mind. He soon became my best friend and he started teaching me all about the drums.

Last edited by CrookedMike; 01-21-2012 at 07:50 AM. Reason: Punctuation correction