View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 09:47 PM

Default Re: It's 2012, What's your new year's resolution?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mediocrefunkybeat View Post
To get through the year without suffering mortal wounds.
This could be tricky when you are a Buddist Pagan Ninja Guard Commander....
and you should have known that when you applied for the position.

My resolution is posted on the other thread in general discussion, but i shall paste and copy it here and wish you all well!

----> First of all, to go to Larryace's thread about the year coming to an end-progress report-(i'm usually a little tardy on the conversations---emphasis on tard).

Once I read all the new ones there, I'll post a link to the "your playing" section, where I will have entered my first ever video of my playing. That way everytime I b.s. on DW, you guys will know that I am one of you. I never stop bs-ing, but putting up some playing is like doing a recital- it's where everything stops and you're held accountable- that's something we all need to do, especially myself, no matter if it's not what I would like it to be. It's like you can't go to the next step until you actually document what you have.

This is said so I will do it. Let me put a time frame-10 days or less. Just doin that so I'm accountable-otherwise I'll think about it for another year. Thanks everybody for DW-the yuks and the learning and all else. Happy and Prosperous New Year.