View Single Post
Old 12-18-2011, 05:34 PM

Default Re: Having trouble asking a girl out in college

You know what guys, I'm sorry for getting aggressive like I did. I think what I should have said is, the only person who understands this situation is me and that beyond the initial "how do I ask", I really shouldn't have taken it beyond that here, rather only asked for advice from people I know. I know for a fact that she likes me as a friend- she told me herself, and that's all I consider her at this point. You guys are making me out to be some kind of loser who keeps pursuing a girl hoping she'll change her mind, but that's not at all what's happening here. I'm just talking to her and staying a friend because I like her in that way and she feels the same about me. So I'll keep being her friend and you guys can say the same kind of stuff you're saying, because I know I'm doing the right thing here and there's nothing you can do to change my mind. None of the people I've talked to about this situation have said the kind of stuff you guys have said to me- they were all encouraging me to continue being her friend. This girl is not like anyone I've met, this is a situation that you can't just google and find advice on, and the only people who understand this situation are those involved, none of you. So this is the last time I'll ask for advice on an internet forum. Biggest thing I've learned from this situation. Let's all let this thing go.