View Single Post
Old 12-07-2011, 03:46 PM
Platinum Member

Default Re: Having trouble asking a girl out in college

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaAccount View Post
That wasn't advice, it's called common sense. Problem: drummindan wants a gf. Solution: Ask her out. You don't tell a guy to NOT ask out a girl if he's trying to date her. From the beginning, you were suggesting that he would get burned if he asked her out, due to whatever experience you had in the past.
I didn't say he shouldn't ask her out. I just said it would be a bit of a waste of time if he ended up with her.

Quote:
@"who isn't even aware that couples are supposed to sleep in the same bed...". If they live on an American college campus they most likely wouldn't be sleeping on the same rock hard, twin-size bed every night in their 8x8 dorm room, shared with 2 or 3 other people. I never said couples didn't sleep in the same bed, but if we're talking college students (edit: who live in dorms)... yeah, they typically don't.
Don't talk to me about halls of residence mate. You've probably never even been in one, let alone lived there. Most people at uni move out of halls after the first year, can't wait to get out of the place.

EHs Music Facebook Page

Last edited by eddiehimself; 12-07-2011 at 03:56 PM.