View Single Post
Old 12-07-2011, 07:47 AM

Default Re: Having trouble asking a girl out in college

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaAccount View Post
That wasn't advice, it's called common sense. Problem: drummindan wants a gf. Solution: Ask her out. You don't tell a guy to NOT ask out a girl if he's trying to date her. From the beginning, you were suggesting that he would get burned if he asked her out, due to whatever experience you had in the past.

@"who isn't even aware that couples are supposed to sleep in the same bed...". If they live on an American college campus they most likely wouldn't be sleeping on the same rock hard, twin-size bed every night in their 8x8 dorm room, shared with 2 or 3 other people. I never said couples didn't sleep in the same bed, but if we're talking college students (edit: who live in dorms)... yeah, they typically don't.
AlphaAccount, even though I already asked I really don't feel that I got burned in this situation, I just know that the girl I asked is the way she is and that we're just not right for each other.

I don't live in a dorm btw. I live at home still, it's only 15 minutes from my house. I'll be going to a 4 year next year though.