View Single Post
Old 12-02-2011, 12:36 PM
Platinum Member

Default Re: Having trouble asking a girl out in college

Quote:
Originally Posted by drummindan8484 View Post
This is great advice in most cases. However, I should have clarified, my reasons for calling her are different than what you would think.

I just wanted to tell her I feel the same way. When I said religious differences what I meant was that I'm the religious one here, she's an atheist. I just wanted to tell her I feel the same way about dating an atheist that she does dating a Christian. What I'm gonna tell her is basically that I feel exactly the same way that she does about me, but I still like her as a person and want to be friends. Nothing sexual or anything.

I think this is the problem with the internet. True feelings don't really get shared, and I think my intentions and what I'm doing is exactly right, my dad even told me so, but that no matter how I word it or explain it every one will think of it in a different way. So basically what I'm saying is, many of the suggestions you guys have given after she rejected me don't really apply in this specific case with this specific person.
With respect, why the hell did you even start this thread? I mean it sounds like you were never going to go out with her anyway. Might as well just forget about her and see if you can find anyone decent in your local church group...

EHs Music Facebook Page