View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 12:20 AM

Default Re: Update on Wac'd Drums

Andy , Thanks you so much for taking the time to evaluate the lugs! We talk quite abit behind the "camera" and I have so much respect for you and Dean that when you make a post like that it really puts a smile on my face!

I know I haven't been around the forums to much lately but please know that its not because I've faded from sight but because we are working our rears off getting things done.

I took on a big challenge when setting out to do this venture and hopefully you guys and gals will be able to reap the benefits.

Some of the time I even get overwelmed by it all, but with the guys I have around me with the business and especially on this site my drive keeps on going! Theres no time for this train to slow down and make stops at this point so we will keep going ahead at full steam!

Luke- did I send you some plugs for the holes? If I did you may have to push on a plastic tension rod washer in order for them to fit snuggly. You also can play around with the dryness of the snare by adding or subtracting plugs. Looks awesome !

Gary