View Single Post
Old 11-19-2011, 11:11 PM
Platinum Member

Default Re: Having trouble asking a girl out in college

Quote:
Originally Posted by drummindan8484 View Post
Anyway, where we are in a year is not my concern right now, just trying to take this one step at a time.
Correct. But first you've actually gotta take that first step.

How about.......hey, can I buy you a coffee? Simple. Non-threatening. And gives you time to be alone to talk. If it's a good vibe you hit her up for drinks or dinner.

And fwiw, girls at 18 to 20 years of age certainly "date and see where it goes" In 60 years the world's population has grown from 2.5 billion people to almost 7 billion!! Birds all around the world are dating mate.....the proof is in the numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehimself View Post
Trust me on this one, you're better off leaving thoughts like that in your head. Let her go and ruin someone else's life. Sucks for a few years, oh yeah, but you get used to it and at least you'll still have your own house when you're 50 :)
“Instead of getting married again, I’m going to find a woman I don’t like and just give her a house.” ~ Rod Stewart

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehimself View Post
I can assure you that if you ask her out and she says no then you will never be able to be just friends.
Sure you can. I'm still friends with girls to this day who have knocked me back in the past.