View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 05:26 PM

Default Re: INTRODUCTIONS: Please Use This Thread To Introduce Yourself!

Real name? Wesley

Age? 21

How long have you been playing? Since this last august, but started putting in serious practice time these last 2 months now that I'm not busy all the time anymore

Origin of user name? Nickname

Your top 5 drummers? Brann Dailor, Levon Helm, Carl Palmer, Terry Bozzio, and John Bonham.

Make of drumkit? Ludwig Element 5 piece 22 x 18 bass drum, 10 x 8, 12 x 9, and 13 x 10 toms, 16 x 16 floor tom, 14-6 /12 snare

Make of cymbal? Meinl HCS 20 inch ride, 16 inch crash, and 14 inch hi-hats

Where do you practice? My room

Are you in a band? Negative, maybe one day

Do you play covers or originals? Occasionally play along to songs, but right now focusing on learning rudiments, basic grooves, just having fun with the drums.

What style of music? My favorite is progressive rock especially concept albums, but I'll listen to any type of music once at least to see if i like it.

Favourite take out food? Pep n mush pizza and any type of Hamburgers or Cheeseburgers

What country do you live in? The United States of America

One really odd fact about yourself? I listen to way too much music and it throws off my sleeping schedule

How did you start drumming? First messed around with a friends drum set when I was in eighth grade. This last summer after I got my first job I decide to save and buy a drumset. Best investment I've ever made.