View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011, 09:32 PM
DrummerWorld Pro Drummer

Default Re: Todd Sucherman here!

NeuralizerTY--

Thanks a lot! Thanks for getting it and glad you're enjoying. Thanks for letting me know. I really appreciate it!

Steste50--

Thanks to you as well. The problem you are describing is called "latency" and is a common problem. I wish I could answer your questing but I have an engineer who handles all that stuff for me, so I'm the wrong guy to ask. I would do an internet search on "Pro Tools latency" and I'm sure you can find many solutions. Sorry!

Arky--

No bother on the questions, but I really can't answer them. I've never really been interested in numbers or timing myself. Technique is a means to an end, and that end is saying something on the instrument. That is all I'm concerned with. If I'm using a click, it's to practice with it for a time feel--a groove---playing music. I do not use it as a measurement for physical endurance or to push speed boundaries. I have no interest in that whatsoever. I'm sorry to disappoint you but I have no answers for you regarding that stuff! But thanks for the kind words, man.

Cheers,
Todd