View Single Post
Old 09-05-2011, 11:18 PM

Default Gary Rosensweig. Drummer/teacher/author

Good day fellow drummers, my name is Gary Rosensweig. I am a 47 year old drummer in Frederick, Maryland. I have been playing since I was 8, and have had a great time every second behind the kit. Dealing with some egos, club owners, and mild burn out has been challenging, but I wouldn't trade any aspects of the experience. The tough times have made me enjoy playing that much more. And playing great gigs are that much sweeter.

I have degrees in performance, plus have spent years at Drummer's Collective, and Harbor Performing Arts in Harlem.

I am the proud author of The Progressive Drummer Series, which is a 30+ book/CD series covering the A to Z's of drum set education. If you would like to try out samples, as well as free lessons, please go to www.grdrumming.com

I have a teaching practice in Frederick,MD. If you would like to sign up for a lesson or two you can reach me via the website.

Other than that, I have two beautiful children, I love soccer, and I build custom furniture whenever I get the chance.

Have a great day. Thanks for reading!