View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011, 01:42 PM

Default Re: Sony's UK HQ/Factory burned to the ground.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehimself View Post
True andy. These pathetic little kids are not starving to death on the streets. They live in a country which provides a soft landing for people who are unable to work and abuse it just because they can't be arsed to go into further education or get a job. Now they're running riot nicking whatever they feel like just because they know the softie coppers aren't going to do anything about it. This is no longer about politics or civil unrest, it's just stupid spoilt little chav cunts nicking stuff because they can. I am usually a leftie liberal softie guardian reading type, but right now I swear if I had any sort of decent weapon i would go out tonight and kill any fuckers i see breaking into a shop or trying to set fire to something.

On a musical note, apparently Dawsons in manchester has been broken into and the little scroates have gone and nicked all the guitars. What really tops it off though is that they've been using these valuable instruments to smash the windows of pound shops so they can go and nick some cheap tat! Wankers.
On another musical note, my thoughts are with musos and bands playing at venues caught in the middle of this crap. Do instrument insurance policies cover this sort of situation? My band are playing in Sheffield city centre on Friday and Saturday night - so far no trouble reported there but I think I'll take my least expensive stuff and plan how to make a quick getaway....