View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011, 12:07 PM
Platinum Member

Default Re: Sony's UK HQ/Factory burned to the ground.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehimself View Post
True andy. These pathetic little kids are not starving to death on the streets. They live in a country which provides a soft landing for people who are unable to work and abuse it just because they can't be arsed to go into further education or get a job. Now they're running riot nicking whatever they feel like just because they know the softie coppers aren't going to do anything about it. This is no longer about politics or civil unrest, it's just stupid spoilt little chav cunts nicking stuff because they can. I am usually a leftie liberal softie guardian reading type, but right now I swear if I had any sort of decent weapon i would go out tonight and kill any fuckers i see breaking into a shop or trying to set fire to something.
Right on Eddie! They deserve a good thrashing. I'm normally a very accomodating guy too, but sometimes you have to go in with a hard hand when idiots like these are clearly taking the piss. They're too damn comfortable, & do this simply because they believe they can get away with it. Clearly, they can't see beyond their own greed & work out that they're actually crapping on their own doorstep.